25 January 2010

Desmond profile

My Portfolio






Garena Nick-Name : MY.DesMond-|
Garena ID
: 15759745

Real Name : Hua Desmond Howe Liang
Age : 20


Date Of Birth : 21 December 1989


Zodiac : Sagittarius


Gender : Male
Race : Chinese
Country : Malaysia
Occupation : College Student ( year 2 )

Original Location: Kuching,Sarawak

Currrent Location: KL/Selangor

Hobbies: basketball, Dota, forum, surf web, surveying hardware of computer and love my lappy =D

Favorite colour : Black, BLue, White

Favorite food : I love to eat all kind of food except sea food :(

Favorite music: Pop, R&B, long song, Techno song

Favorite TV shows :Taiwan entertaiment Show,(Guess Guess Guess)

Favourite Dota Player: Ks-Yamateh, Ct-Mushi

Favoutite Team: x|GgT, Kingsurf, Ct

Nationality :

Why you join Garena: To play game with my friends/ know more friends lol
Which Garena room do you frequent?: Malaysia Dota Room2-12 (always at room 6)

MY clan war room 1
Why do you like to post on Garena forums?: to share info with friends/ help other

if they need help
What are some of your favourite Games that you enjoy playing:Dota, psp games...examples areNFS, devil may cry, patapatapon2,n many more...


Position: MY.garena.com forum moderator / technical support section

Malaysia Dota tournament referee


Speacial thanks to : juzaguy - thanks to guide me and help me alot in garena and forum

MY.Kosh-| - thanks to promote me and be a part of garena team

MY.W!ndz - thanks to guide me in referee and forum.

MY.Dotad!d! - the 1 who guide me in forum and garena






MY.DesMond-|







0 comments:

Post a Comment